Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Kiss

January 1st, 2012- Asheville, NC- Lindy Focus


Photos By Jessica Keener

Turquoise Heels from Talbots - $99.00
Belt from TJ Maxx
Earrings from Charlotte Russe
Hairpiece by Goody's (bought at Wal-Mart) - $4.89

----
Hello all you darlings who love fashion! Be patient with me, as I am a newbie to this whole fashion thing. Growing up, I was a tom boy to the max. My family didn't have a lot of money, so I spent a good portion of my life wearing hand-me-downs. My sense of style was never really developed, but I'd always been crafty.

In high school, I took a sewing course, and since then, I've spent a good portion of my young adult life sewing and making costumes as a hobby. After pursuing theater and living in New York City, I got bit by the fashion bug. I've left the big city and I now live in a small town. Currently, I work in the fashion department of a general store, and I get a lot of compliments on the way I dress. As I have been learning a little bit more about my fashion sense and what I like, I thought I'd share some of my interests.

<3,
The Newsgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment